Pages

About Me

My photo
My name is Nathan Moon. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I am a full time student at the University of Whitewater, Wisconsin. I am studying creative writing, and journalism. Topics of interest include: civil disobedience, market economy/ politics, religion, poetry, fiction, literary analysis. and more.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Small Break

Hello, everyone.

Just a small break is all I took. I've been up to a lot, lately. Specifically, I've been searching the news sources for 'worthy' material for you to read. I wouldn't want to just make things up.

But, speaking of, I have, lately, been writing stories and poetry.

I will have a post up sooner rather than later. It will be of a dream I've been having for the past year and a half-two years.

Otherwise, I hope all is well. Stay in God; his word is an invaluable source of nourishment.

Cheers; Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment