Pages

About Me

My photo
My name is Nathan Moon. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I am a full time student at the University of Whitewater, Wisconsin. I am studying creative writing, and journalism. Topics of interest include: civil disobedience, market economy/ politics, religion, poetry, fiction, literary analysis. and more.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Event #1: I Wept One Sunday.

Last Sunday was amazing.

I am a sinner, like everyone. However, I have Jesus Christ as my personal savior. Just recently I decided to adhere to the Holy Bible and live as Christ lived. Since then I have been so blessed. I am a follower and not a fan of Christ!

As many know we all have vices and things we must shed to get closer to God our creator. Over the winter break I fell into a spell of lust, and felt invaded. The enemy was gaining a foothold, but praise God I was pulled out, again, from the spiritual and emotional wreckage.

The following Sunday, two days later, I was in church. It wasn't until my pastor called my friends, girlfriend, and me up front to be prayed over.

He prayed we have wisdom and strength against the devil; discernment and comfort. Everything I needed was put into my body by the spirit which worked through my paster and others praying for us.

A woman I attend with who is part of the prayer team laid hands on me, speaking in tongues; she was topped off with the Holy Ghost. At that moment I envisioned a bright light passing over my closed eyes, and at the same moment I broke into a heavy weep.

I shivered as a warm, radiating 'energy' developed in my chest and dissipated. I felt perfect love and solitude, comfort and joy enter into my body.


There were no lights, no camera tricks. It was effectual, fervent prayer.

This is a testimony for any of you who may doubt God's power and will; for those who may believe in God and Jesus Christ, but have yet experienced the warm love of the guiding spirit of God within us: please, open your heart and mind to the wonders and glory of God's kingdom and what he has for you.

We are made righteous in His blood. Praise Christ Jesus. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment