Pages

About Me

My photo
My name is Nathan Moon. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I am a full time student at the University of Whitewater, Wisconsin. I am studying creative writing, and journalism. Topics of interest include: civil disobedience, market economy/ politics, religion, poetry, fiction, literary analysis. and more.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

When The Going Gets Tough, Keep Faith


This sermon goes through the struggle of faith, asking God questions, and how, sometimes, we don't like the answers. This is faith, says David; more importantly, this is faith, says God. God wants us to rely on Him, through faith, on his timing/ trusting that his justice, power, grace will be revealed, and that he will deliver His followers from trials, the evils and bad of this world. We don't always have to understand, but we are called to trust God.

No comments:

Post a Comment