Pages

About Me

My photo
My name is Nathan Moon. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I am a full time student at the University of Whitewater, Wisconsin. I am studying creative writing, and journalism. Topics of interest include: civil disobedience, market economy/ politics, religion, poetry, fiction, literary analysis. and more.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Prophecy


Good video series I've been watching in my spare time. This video reminds the Christian that nobody can be sure the day or time of the Rapture, though there are many prophetic signs and events that can be found in scripture. Remember, if you're a skeptic, I always encourage you to watch with an open mind--these are important times we're living in. I'm sure we can all agree on that.

There are tons of related videos on this topic if you are interested. Simply visit Youtube and search David Jeremiah; click the video that is most interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment